MECHANIX WEAR ORHD KNIT CR3A3
The ORHD® Knit CR3A3 work glove is built with 13-gauge machine knit polyester that form fits the hand and delivers CE Level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance to the palm. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the knuckles, metacarpals, fingers and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. You can never have too much control while you work. The ORHD Knit palm is padded and equipped with a tacky nitrile dip coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
• Hi-viz 13-gauge machine knit polyester shell
• Nitrile dripped and textured palm provides CE Level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance
• Full-coverage TPR knuckle and pinch-point finger protection
• TPR finger guards, knuckle and metacarpal impact protection
• 3mm internal palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
• Extended slip-on cuff
• Oil & Gas
• Heavy Equipment Operation
• Sharp Tool Handling
• Abrasive Material Handling
Have no any file.