AIR SYSTEMS IN-LINE EXPLOSION-PROOF AXIAL FAN
The 10” in-line axial fan has been designed to be used as a stand alone fan or it can be attached in series to run long lengths of ventilation duct. Intake and exhaust flanges allow for either 8” or 10” duct to be attached to either end of the blower to achieve positive or negative ventilation. The blower is made of light weight steel and is available in standard electric or explosion-proof electric.
• Explosion-proof Electric Motor: 1/3 HP, 115 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz.
• Approved for hazardous location usage
• CSA C/US certified for Classes 1 and 2, Groups C, D, E, F, and G
• ATEX and IECEx certified for II 2 Gc Ex d IIB T6 Gb
• Built-in on/off switch
• Automatic reset thermal overload
• Dual grounding lugs installed on steel housing to remove static electricity
• Frame: All steel, powder coat red with rubber base feet
• Inlet/Exhaust flange made of molded conductive polyethylene
• Power cord: 125t. power cord without plug, user wired per NEC requirements
• Dimensions: 16”L x 16.75”H x 12.5”W
• Weight: 32 lbs.
• 72 dbA @ 3ft.
• 1390 cfm, free air delivery
• 973 cfm, 25ft duct, 1 - 90° bend
Have no any file.