PIG PLR108 VENTED CORNER FOR PIG DRIVE-OVER BUILD-A-BERM BARRIER
Drive-over barrier springs back into shape when heavy vehicles pass. Custom containment berm helps you control liquids in high-traffic areas.
• The PIG Drive-Over Build-A-Berm Barrier provides permanent or semi-permanent containment in high-traffic areas on concrete, asphalt or most sealed surfaces
• Constructed of 40-ounce, vinyl-coated fabric with an open-cell foam core; berm compresses to approximately 1/4" when driven over; springs back to shape when vehicles pass
• Durable enough to withstand indoor or outdoor traffic from trucks, loaded tow motors and other heavy vehicles with sufficient ground clearance
• Secure to floor with Sili-Thane sealant (PTY340) and reinforce with predrilled aluminum mounting strips and steel anchors; seal seams with Industrial-Strength Vinyl Cement (PTY105)
• Create any configuration by combining with other Build-A-Berm components; ends overlap and can be sealed together for liquid-proof containment
• When used with standard Build-A-Berm Barriers, orange color indicates area where drivers can enter and exit
• Vent allows built-up air pressure caused by heavy vehicles driving over connected heavy-duty sections to escape without rupturing the seams of your barrier
• Dimension: 14cm W x 28.6cm L x 5.1cm H
Have no any file.